Terms And Conditions
1. Security measures We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information. Your personal information will be stored at facilities located safe. Please note that if you share a computer, we recommend that you always sign out (by closing all browser windows) before leaving it unattended. We will continue to source, update and implement new technology in an effort to maintain the security of our information system. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. In addition, we may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security or a physical threat to you or others. When you buy from us, your checkout will be secured by SSL technology – look for the padlock symbol.
3. Contact us We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to www.blissayurveda.eu is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any enquiries or concerns about our privacy practices please contact us on www.blissayurveda.eu.
4. Product Information: We will do our best to ensure that all information, descriptions, photographs and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Though we aim to keep the Site as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Site may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order.
5. Reselling Of Products: Please note that all products and services available on the Site are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services. We authorize distributors for reselling our products.
6. Online Orders: When you order online you will be helped through the process by simple instructions on the Site. You may review your order and confirm or correct it prior to finally placing your order. You place your order request for goods from the Site by clicking on the Submit button at the end of the online order process.
When you have placed your order we will send you an email acknowledgement providing you with the details and value of your order, which has been debited to your credit card.
7. Payments: When paying by credit card you confirm that the credit card that is being used is yours. All cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
8. Delivery: We will deliver the goods following the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. If some of our stock is unavailable when you place your order we will send you the rest of the order when it is available. We do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
9. Intellectual Property: All the content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the „Content“) is the property of BLISS AYURVEDA EUROPE LTD (briefly Bliss Ayurveda), our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the „Trademarks“) are the registered and unregistered marks of
Bliss Ayurveda, our affiliates, licensors or partners, in other countries, and are protected by Indian and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, partners or licensors that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
10. Press Articles: Bliss Ayurveda does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any celebrity endorsements in the Press articles displayed on this website. All articles have been reproduced here as they were originally printed and written by the original publisher. Any false claims or endorsements are the responsibility of the original publisher.
11. Website Links: A website that links to our Site may link to, but not replicate, our Content; may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; may not misrepresent its relationship with us; may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; may not use any Trademark without express written permission; and may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
If your personal information changes please notify us immediately. You can update your details through the „Mein Konto/My Account“ page.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or is likely to be used in any way that is unauthorized by you, you should contact us immediately.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Bliss Ayurveda’s best interests to do so.
14. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any action you take that impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
15. Liability Disclaimer: Bliss Ayurveda will use all reasonable endeavors to protect and keep confidential any personally identifiable information in its possession. If any confidential or personally identifiable information is accessed by a third party, whether by negligence or otherwise of Bliss Ayurveda , its agents, suppliers, contractors, volunteers, related bodies, affiliates or associated parties, to the extent permitted by law, Bliss Ayurveda is not liable for loss, damage, costs, liability or other form of contribution.
15. Complaints: If you have any complaints or wish to discuss any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Service on ` or email us at www.blissayurveda.eu.
16. Disputes: Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any goods from Bliss Ayurveda shall be governed by British law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts. Any arbitration shall be heard at a court in U.K.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at email www.blissayurveda.eu